The Gold British Sovereign has long been an attractive coin ideal for the Gold bullion investor. Gold Sovereigns have been minted since 1817 and have worldwide popularity and recognition making them a great way to diversify your portfolio.
Year of our choice- Date you receive will be randomly selected and may vary, determined by stock on hand.
- Contains 0.2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- In protective packaging.
- All coins will be in Average Circulated condition or better.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the coin was struck.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint and other Commonwealth Mints.
Containing 0.2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world.
Add this historic coin to your cart today.
Attracts 15% GST in New Zealand
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!