Limited coins available in stock in Dunedin. Shipping after quarantine lifted.
The Gold British Sovereign has long been an attractive coin ideal for the Gold bullion investor. Gold Sovereigns have been minted since 1817 and have worldwide popularity and recognition making them a great way to diversify your portfolio.
Gold Sovereign Features:
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- In protective packaging.
- All coins will be in Average Circulated condition or better.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the coin was struck.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint and other Commonwealth Mints.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic coins to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be randomly selected and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.