Rare 2 ounce 99.9% silver high-relief gold / ruthenium plated coin.
This exceptional 2 troy ounce silver coin features the rowi, the rarest species of kiwi. Minted from 0.999 silver, this stunning coin features the kiwi in high relief, finished with gold and ruthenium plating. The five koru under the kiwi represent the five kiwi species found in New Zealand. Each coin comes with an individually numbered certificate that tells the story of this fascinating bird. Packaged in a premium display box; a must for any kiwi coin collection.
- Denomination: Two New Zealand dollars
- Only 700 minted worldwide
- Finish: Proof-like specimen with gold and ruthenium plating
- Composition: 0.999 silver
- Weight: 2 troy oz
- Diameter: 45mm
- Edge treatment: Milled
- Obverse design: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley, United Kingdom
- Reverse design: Apteryx rowi
- Designed by: Saint Andrew Matautia, New Zealand Post Ltd, Wellington, New Zealand
- Worldwide mintage limit: 700
- Mint: B.H. Mayer’s Kunstprägeanstalt
Add this wonderful collector’s item to your cart today!
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!