1 oz Royal Canadian Mint 99.99% silver Wolf coin
This coin marks the third release in the successful Predator Series from the Royal Canadian Mint. The wolf is a fearless hunter that relies on its remarkable intelligence, keen senses and pack mentality to maintain its reputation as an apex predator.
The 2016 Cougar was the first installment of the Royal Canadian Mint’s four-coin 1 oz Silver Canadian Predator series, followed by the second release, the Lynx in 2017. Each release has been equally popular with an exclusive appeal and low mintage of 500,000 coins. For the third release, the Wolf offers an even lower mintage of 300,000 coins!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in 40mm protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 25 come in plastic mint tubes. Multiples of 500 come in Monster Boxes.
- Features a bullion finish with brilliant frosted relief on a lined background.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $5 face value.
- Reverse: Features an engraved portrait of a wolf in pursuit of its prey. The fine details of the thick, coarse coat and sharp canines showcase the distinctive features that make this one of Canada’s premier predators. Expertly engraved and enhanced with carefully applied polishes, design by artist Nathalie Legace.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!