The silver Czech Lion was the first bullion coin from the Czech Republic and now is back with a new design.
Czech Lion Series
The Czech Mint introduced its first bullion coin series in 2017 with the release of the Silver bullion Czech Lion. This series quickly gained popularity with its patriotic relief and limited mintages. The design on the reverse of the coin has been reworked several times, but always highlights the two-tailed Czech Lion, which is featured in the coat of arms of the Czech Republic. Also included in the design are other symbols of Czech statehood, the crown of Saint Wenceslas, a linden branch and an eagle on a shield. The Czech Mint is licensed by the island of Niue.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 26,560 coins.
- Multiples of 25 are wrapped together with plastic film. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and year of issue. Below the coat of arms are linden branch leaves and a heraldic eagle.
- Reverse: Features a close-up image of the partial face of the Czech Lion, which is in the coat of arms for the Czech Republic. The elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas sits below the face.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!