1 oz 99.95% platinum Canadian Maple Leaf coin
Year of our choice
Platinum Maple Leafs have an iconic design and a high Platinum content, making them excellent additions to any investment portfolio. The Platinum Maple Leaf offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal.
The 2020 1 oz Platinum Maple Leaf features a new form of security through the Royal Canadian Mint’s Bullion DNA program. The Bullion DNA program offers the highest security on the market for any bullion coin. Each bullion coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology and is visible only under magnification. Etched within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin’s production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned and recorded at the mint for future authentication giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $50 face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “20” when viewed under magnification.
Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add the 1 oz Platinum Maple Leaf bullion coin to your cart today!
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!