1 oz 99.95% pure palladium Maple Leaf coin
Year of our choice- Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing, and determined by stock on hand.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Multiples of 10 are typically packaged in mint sealed sheets. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $50 face value.
- Reverse: Displays a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The Palladium Maple Leaf offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. Add this popular Canadian Palladium bullion coin to your cart today!
Palladium attracts 15% GST in New Zealand.
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!