1 oz 91.67% gold Krugerrand coin
Purity 0.9167 so item attracts New Zealand GST of 15%
Year of our choice.
The Gold Krugerrand coin has enjoyed worldwide popularity since first issued in 1967 with a simple yet classic design depicting two key South African figures: Paul Kruger and the springbok antelope.
- Contains 1 troy oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a springbok antelope.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
- May have imperfections.
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!