The Czech Lion Silver coin was the first bullion coin from the Czech Republic and now is back with a new design.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 24,000 coins.
- Multiples of 25 are wrapped together with plastic film. All other coins will be in 40mm protective plastic capsules.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, and the face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of a Czech Lion, which is in the Coat of Arms for the Czech Republic. The heraldic beast wears the elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas on its head with a linden branch at the base of the coin.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!