1 oz 99.9% silver Samoa Seahorse silver coin
Year of our choice
Issued from the Island nation of Samoa comes a new low mintage bullion coin featuring a beautiful seahorse adorned by a mosaic motif, almost appearing as a stained glass window. The dynamic, artistic appeal makes this 1 oz Silver BU a true stand out.
The Seahorse, named as such for its horse-like head, is native to the tropical waters surrounding the Samoan Islands in the South Pacific Ocean and can most often be found feeding or hiding in the ocean’s mangrove forests and sea grass beds.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Low mintage of 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Samoan crest along with denomination of 2 Tala (Samoa).
- Reverse: Features an artistic depiction of a Seahorse camouflaged in a sea grass bed near the ocean floor, attempting to elude its many predators. The unique abstract stain-glass design of this coin leaves the investor with the impression that this coin more closely resembles a piece of art than a legal tender instrument.
- This coin is manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint and is legal tender in Samoa.
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!