1 oz 99.99% pure gold American Buffalo coin
Year of our choice
The 1 oz Gold Buffalo is manufactured by the U.S. Mint. Containing 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, this BU coin is one of the world’s favorite Gold bullion products.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorised purchasers.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 will be housed in mint issued tubes. Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser’s classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, first seen on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Reverse: An American bison, adapted from the Buffalo Nickel. This image depicts Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!