Famous for their Chiwoo Cheonwang Silver bullion series, KOMSCO, the official mint of South Korea, has launched their third release of the Korean Phoenix in .999 fine Silver.
The Korean phoenix, also known as the “Bong-Hwang,” is an imaginary bird that has been praised since the ancient times. Along with the dragon, the phoenix represented the emperor, nobility and auspiciousness. Since 1967, the phoenix has been used as the presidential seal of South Korea.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual medals will be in protective plastic packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the phoenix mid flight holding a symbolic orb.
- Reverse: Features an emblem of a pair of phoenix and the flag of South Korea. A latent security feature changes letters according to the viewing angle.
Add the third release of the South Korean 1 oz Silver Phoenix to your cart today!
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!