This is the fifth coin in the African Wildlife series featuring a Somalian leopard with a mintage of 30,000 worldwide.
Leopards can hunt from trees, where their spotted coats allow them to blend with the leaves. This swift-footed cat graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes annually, making it desirable by collectors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 30,000 worldwide.
- All coins will be in capsules. Multiples of 20 are shrink wrapped.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian coat of arms and the date along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a leopard standing on a rugged terrain. The leopard is on high alert and scanning for either prey or predators.
- Manufacturer: Bavarian Mint
Thickness: 3 mm
Diameter: 38.6 mm
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Add this leopard coin to your collection today!
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!