1 oz 99.99% silver Australian Myths and Legends (Dragon) coin, each encapsulated in plastic.
The Perth Mint presents the 1 oz Silver BU Dragon, from its Chinese Myths and Legends series. The Chinese dragon is regarded as benevolent, noble, and regarded as a symbol for good fortune. There is a limited mintage of 45,000 for this release.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 45,000 coins worldwide.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a Chinese dragon clasping a pearl in one of its claws. Also included is the Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mint mark. The background of the design includes a cloud design, representing the dragon’s celestial realm.
Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!