This Silver Canadian Maple Leaf 500-coin Monster Box is sealed as issued directly from the Royal Canadian Mint. Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins appeal to investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and .9999 fine purity.
Silver Maple Leaf Series
Canadian Silver Maple bullion coins are notable for having a very high proportion of pure Silver. The valuable combination, complemented by the gleaming surface, makes these Canadian coins particularly appealing to the eye. First produced in 1988, there have been several commemorative designs, but the Canadian maple leaf has always remained at the centre. On different series issued by the Royal Canadian Mint, the coin comes in a variety of weights. However, their fine Silver content remains consistent.
The Royal Canadian Mint’s Security Features
Since 2015, The Royal Canadian Mint’s Bullion DNA initiative has offered the most secure bullion coin on the market. Each bullion coin is given a textured maple leaf security privy mark that is micro-engraved with laser technology and can only be seen under magnification. The two digits representing the year of manufacture are etched into the maple leaf, enabling the authenticity of a coin to be verified at a glance.
The maple leaf has been Canada’s national emblem since the 18th century. MintShield™ technology, which RCM developed, is a game-changing breakthrough that significantly lowers the incidence of milk stains.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This box contains 20 tubes of 25 coins each, for a total of 500 oz of Silver.
- Obverse: Showcases the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolising the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: Shows the classic Canadian maple leaf design in addition to the weight and purity. This new micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark displays an “23” when magnified.
- This special radial line background was precisely created by the Royal Canadian Mint on their master die to make a unique light diffracting pattern that provides an additional measure of security.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Canadian government.
The Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is loved by investors and collectors worldwide. Add a 2023 Silver Maple Leaf Monster Box to your cart today!
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!