The Royal Canadian Mint is celebrating it’s 35th year of striking the Silver Maple Leafs and this 2023 release also bears a very special marking featuring four pearls symbolising the four effigies of Queen Elizabeth II and her magnificent reign.
Every Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin dated 2018 and later features MINTSHIELD™ Surface Protection, the world’s only proven technique for significantly reducing the appearance of white spots or “milk spots” on Silver bullion coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. Individual coins come in protective wrapping, no capsule.
- Coins fit a 40mm capsule.
- Has a radial line background that was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint to create a unique pattern that diffracts light to provide another measure of security.
- Obverse: Showcases the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolising the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: Displays a large, detailed maple leaf in addition to the weight and purity. A micro-engraved privy mark shows a “23” when viewed under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
This is a presale item in transit from supplier. Lock in your order now.
Add this 2023 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!