1 oz 99.99% silver Australian Kookaburra encapsulated coin.
First issued in 1990, the Australian Kookaburra is a trusted silver bullion coin series featuring imagery of the iconic bird that draws its name from the Wiradjuri word ‘gugubarra’. First Nations people, who have lived here for tens of thousands of years, tell numerous stories about the kookaburra, and it has subsequently been idolised in contemporary Australian arts and literature.
Since its first issue the silver kookaburra has remained extremely popular with investors and collectors alike as its design changes each year, with a new kookaburra design being introduced. In 2003 the design features a kookaburra sitting on the branch of a gum tree surrounded by a beaded border.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra sitting on a branch.
- Australian legal tender
- Limited production run, with a total mintage: 109,439
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!