Presenting the African Wildlife Series’ African Elephant coin, originally known as the Zambia Elephant and now issued annually on behalf of Somalia since 2004.
- Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Somalia Silver Elephant.
- Comes with a face value of 100 Somali Shillings.
- Obverse: he obverse of the 2024 Somalia Silver Elephant features the Somali coat of arms, a significant symbol that has adorned the series since 2004. The design portrays a crowned shield with a single star at its centre, surrounded by a field of horizontal lines and flanked by two powerful leopards.
- Reverse: This year’s artwork depicts two male bull elephants engaged in combat during mating season, a natural display of their strength and dominance in the wild.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
- NB: although coin value is not at all affected, milk spots can develop with this product
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!