This limited mintage bullion Silver coin, issued by the country of Barbados, is the sixth coin in the series highlighting one of the most unique fish in the ocean, the seahorse.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 10,000 worldwide.
- Multiples of 20 come in heat sealed rolls. All other coins will be in plastic capsules.
- Obverse: Displays the Barbados coat of arms along with the face value and purity. The Golden Shield of the Arms carries two Pride of Barbados flowers (the national flower) and the bearded fig tree (ficus citrifolia). On either side of the shield are the supporters – on the right is a dolphin symbolic of the fishing industry, and on the left is a pelican, for Pelican Island, a small outcrop later incorporated into the Deep Water Harbor development. Above the shield is a helmet and mantling, and on a wreath is the arm and hand of a Bajan holding two crossed pieces of sugar cane that are symbolic of the sugar industry. The coat of arms carries the motto, “Pride and Industry.”
- Reverse: Features an image of an adult seahorse. In the background are graphics representing the waves of the ocean and ocean plants. The name of the coin, purity and year of issue are also on the reverse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Barbados government.
So unique, you must grab one today while supplies last!
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!