1 oz 99.9% silver Rough-Toothed Dolphin 2023 coin
This low mintage coin is the fifth Silver release in the Dolphin bullion series by the Royal Australian Mint.
Silver Dolphin Series
The dolphin is a beloved animal depicted in many cultures, and is also native to Australian waters. Royal Australian Mint and APMEX partnered to release the Dolphin series in both Gold and Silver. In various cultures, the dolphin symbolizes happiness, power and protection. Rough-toothed dolphins are a relatively large species of dolphins, and are most often found in warmer waters far beyond land, and have flippers that are set back farther along the body than other similar dolphins. They are named for the irregular ridges on their teeth, with a distinctive jaw. Rough-toothed dolphins are social animals and can typically be found in pods of ten to twenty dolphins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins worldwide.
- Each coin comes individually packaged in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the monetary denomination and the 2023 year of issue are depicted.
- Reverse: Features two rough-toothed dolphins, with one dolphin peaking its head out of the water and another leaping out of the sea toward the horizon. Also included is the metal content and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The intricate detail of this Silver Dolphin coin shines in this low mintage Brilliant Uncirculated coin from Australia. Don’t miss your chance to add this amazing coin to your cart today.
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!