1 oz 99.99% Silver Lunar Year of the Mouse Coin 2008- Series II
The 2008-dated coins are struck with 99.9% pure silver. The reverse of each coin depicts two mice on a bed of straw with pumpkins in the background. As well as the inscription ‘Year of the Mouse’ and the Chinese character for ‘mouse’, the design also incorporates The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
Issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965, each coin features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on its obverse. All Perth Mint Lunar series comes with original protective capsule.
This outstanding release also make great gifts for people born in any year ‘ruled’ by the Chinese Lunar mouse – including 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996,
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 300,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of two mice on a bed of straw with pumpkins in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!