Ever since their 1986 introduction, the American Silver Eagle design remained the same until mid-year 2021. The design adjustments to Type 2 coin marked the starting point of a new era for this preferred series going forward.
2023 500-Coin Silver Eagle Monster Box
The U.S. Mint produced a brand-new design in 2021 for the Silver Eagles to commemorate America’s most sought-after coin series. The design is featured on the 2023 Silver Eagles as well to add to the iconic American Eagle legacy.
Silver Eagles are one of the most sought-after bullion coins in the world since they were originally produced by the U.S. Mint in 1986. They are widely collected by both investors and collectors for a variety of reasons. One of the main reasons for investing or collecting Silver American Eagles is that their bullion content is backed by the U.S. Treasury, which makes them a dependable asset to invest in.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each Monster Box contains 25 tubes of 20-count Silver Eagles for a total of 500 oz of Silver.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design featuring Lady Liberty covered in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design illustrates a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch in its claws to add to its nest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Add a spectacular 2023 500-coin Silver Eagle Monster Box to your collection today!
Analysis of the US Mint’s American Silver Eagle Production:
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!