The 1 oz Silver Buffalo Round pays tribute to America’s native tribes and the majestic, once endangered buffalo. James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel has inspired both images featured on this round. Mintmark and designs may vary.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective packaging, no capsules. Fits 40mm capsules.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes and boxes contain multiples of 500.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint.
- These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Depicts a Native American with the motto “LIBERTY” on top right.
- Reverse: Black Diamond, an American bison (buffalo) atop a mound of dirt. Fraser sketched this design in the New York Central Park Zoo.
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!