1 oz 99.9% silver Aztec Calendar round
This stunning 1 oz Silver round features a beautiful design of the Aztec Calendar Sun Stone in spectacular detail.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective packaging, no capsule. Fits 40mm capsule.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes and boxes contain multiples of 500.
- Obverse: Depicts the famous Aztec Calendar stone. The design is in a circular shape resembling a sun, with rays emanating outward. In the center is the face of the Aztec solar deity, Tonatiuh, which gives the monolith its alternate name the Sun Stone.
- Reverse: depicts the striking left portrait of Cuautemoc, the last Aztec Emperor of Tenochtitlan. The name Cuauhtemoc means “Descending Eagle,” as in the moment when an eagle folds its wings and plummets down to strike its prey. He wears the traditional headdress and ear ornaments of the Aztec elite, and is surrounded by an Aztec border as well as the inscriptions of his name and the metal content, weight, and purity.
Privately minted by numerous mints worldwide.
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!