Celebrate the 20th anniversary of Lord of the Rings in the Fellowship Series with this amazing Brilliant Uncirculated coin.
The Lord of the Rings
The first movie in this epic series was released in 2001 with a subtitle of The Fellowship of the Ring. The movie is based of J.R.R. Tolkien’s novel, which was first published in 1954. The first was directed by Peter Jackson and filmed in his native New Zealand.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Multiples of 10 come in heat sealed rolls. All other coins will be in 40mm protective capsules.
- Obverse: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Included are the inscriptions for the year of issue, fineness and weight of the coin, country of issue and the words “Middle Earth.”
- Reverse: Features an image of Boromir holding his broken blade. Near his shoulder in his clothing are the words “THE BLADE THAT CUT THE RING FROM SAURON’S HAND.” Around the edge of the coin are the inscriptions “The Fellowship of the Ring” and “20th Anniversary.”
- The one and only Sovereign coin backed by the New Zealand government carried by BuyBullion.nz!
Celebrate the 20th anniversary of this epic fantasy movie. Add this Silver 1 oz Boromir coin to your cart today!
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!