1/4 oz Maple Leaf 99.99% gold Maple
Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins are considered some of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world. These fractional Gold bullion coins appeal to investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and high purity.
The Maple Leaf has been a national symbol of Canada since the 18th century. Since 2020 the Gold Maple Leafs feature a unique light-diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are shipped in sealed plastic sheets. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the classic maple leaf design surrounded by “Canada,” the weight and .9999 fine purity.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!