This Silver round shares its design with one of the most recognized coins in American history: the Mercury Dime. These fractional rounds are a great way to own .999 fine Silver at a lower price point!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective packaging. Multiples of 50 come in plastic tubes.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Adapted from Adolph Weinman’s depiction of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap, a classic Western symbol of liberty and freedom, with its wings intended to symbolize freedom of thought.
- Reverse: A fasces juxtaposed with an olive branch, intended to symbolize America’s readiness for war combined with its desire for peace.
Product may differ from that shown in image
BuyBullion.nz Guaranteed weight and purity
Terms and Conditions apply
PLEASE read shipping policy!